Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lies lies lies

Ah, the riff raff have shown up. Dare I bring out the embarrassing secrets all of you hide? And seriously, calling someone fat is second grade at best. Not much of an intellect there, eh? I'm going to turn off comments. Why? Because I'm going to play the same game the rest of you do. Deleting whatever doesn't fit in with your agenda.

Unlike the rest of you, I haven't named names. Nor have I gone mudslinging on the internet until I got sick and tired of the dumb shit that kept on being posted.

How stupid all of you are to let your needs to get even with one company destroy the industry. You started the fire, now you're complaining that you're getting burned?

Suuuuure, all of the owners in Chicago are angels compared to the people that run this particular company. I mean, so godly. Gold Coast, Chicago Horse and Carriage, Noble Horse, Antique. Such wonderful, caring people who own horses. All of you fine folk do realize that this particular operation isn't the only company that got tickets for a dirty barn, hmmmm? I mean, ACC has such a high standard that a pile of poop in a stall is grounds for unclean. So I guess you better live behind your horse's asses and catch every pile that drops.

And believing someone who whines at every opportunity about every little slight she receives about how a business operates? I'd say that's not very good judgement on a person's character.

A little piece of advice. All of you left better keep your noses very, very clean. Or you'll wind up with your asses in a sling. Because what all of you have started will only serve to bring yourselves down, and Ms Reyes is waiting for that opportunity. Do you think she enjoys babysitting a bunch of children all the time?